We’re all about people.
It’s difficult to put a finger on what precisely makes a great Sagars team member as we’re certainly all very different.
But, common themes do emerge when we ask our team to say what defines a ‘Sagars person’:
sense of humour
- team player
- good technical knowledge
- flexible and adaptable
- willing to ‘go the extra mile’.
We’ve been accredited as Investors in People since 1999. Comments from our latest re-assessment include:
- people continue to believe that Sagars is a great place to work
- the culture is inclusive, everyone is valued and every effort made to ensure that people can contribute in different ways, no matter what their role
- they are flexible in terms of considering the needs of everyone and trying to balance/ juggle the operation to achieve win-win
- the firm is flexible and adaptable, curious to explore new ideas and ways of working.
If you might like to join us, explore What’s the deal?
, Training & development
, and How to apply
to find out more.